[CQ-Contest] SS scoring and points

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS scoring and points
From: n5ul@wtaccess.com (Charles W. Shaw)
Date: Fri Mar 26 16:54:49 1999
        There has been some excellent thought and serious work put in on this
project in the past year.  Lately there have been some good suggestions for
further improvement.  I hope that this doesn't detract from that:

        If we compare what was done by the SS scoring procedure this year with
what is said in Part 7. (Disqualification and Penalties) of the General
Rules it seems that the two don't dovetail as well as they might.  This
could lead to misunderstandings.  Perhaps they could be revised to
complement each other better and then both would be easier to understand.

73,  Charles - N5UL