[CQ-Contest] Apr wpx and busted q

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Apr wpx and busted q
From: k0hb@arrl.org (Hans - K0HB)
Date: Thu May 6 13:07:54 1999
Jon Ogden wrote:
> Give me a break.

> If the heat is too hot in the kitchen, guys, then get out!

Jon,

  "We pass the word around; we ponder how the case is put by different
  people, we read the poetry; we meditate over the literature; we play
  the music; we change our minds; we reach an understanding.

  "Society evolves this way, not by shouting each other down, but by
  the unique capacity of unique, individual human beings to comprehend
  each other."
          --Lewis Thomas, The Medusa and the Snail (1979)

73, de Hans, K0HB