[CQ-Contest] RE:Multiport I/O Boards

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE:Multiport I/O Boards
From: boerkamp@nortelnetworks.com (Ted Boerkamp)
Date: Fri May 14 11:29:01 1999
Hi ERIC.....I purchased a multi-port board from a company called
byterunner  in tennessee.....if I remember correctly,  my board has
4 serial ports and two parallel ports....each one is individually
controllable in relation to IRQ settings etc. thru jumpers...and any IRQ
is selectable for any port.....very flexible....works great here in a
486DX2-66
computer....I have rig control, packet, keyboard cw keying, a printer with a
port or two left over for networking or whatever....byterunner has a web
site
and lots of models to choose from depending on how many ports you want.
Good luck....73  Ted VE3SS