[CQ-Contest] Hearing Voices

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hearing Voices
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Tue May 18 22:36:51 1999
>In my case this does NOT work on SSB. I have always wondered about
>that. Some of the local PVRC brethren clearly hear voices and
>intelligence in the noise that I cannot make out.

I DO hear voices in my heard (and splatter) after a weekend of SSB
contesting.  It can go on for a day or so - especially at night when I am
trying to get to sleep.

No, I don't normally hear voices in my head! :-)

73,

Jon
KE9NA

ps:  Good to meet a bunch of you guys at Dayton and the SMC party last
Saturday!

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden
KE9NA

http://www.qsl.net/ke9na