[CQ-Contest] Highest ever rate ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Highest ever rate ?
From: k5zd@ma.ultranet.com (Randy Thompson)
Date: Mon Aug 2 23:53:35 1999

I think the only "fair" solution would be some form of distance based
scoring.  As fascinating as this would be for us serious contesters (both
in site selection and real-time strategy), I don't expect it to happen any
time soon.  Too complicated for the 'average' guy to figure out.

Your point is a good one.  Why do I get 2 points for working a VE2 who is
200 miles away?

Randy, K5ZD