[CQ-Contest] CAC and New SS rules

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CAC and New SS rules
From: widelitz@gte.net (Ken Widelitz)
Date: Thu Aug 12 19:05:40 1999
I was surprised to see the CAC had made a recommendation regarding new SS
rules. I was surprised because you would think there would have been a post
to CQ-CONTEST that it was being considered so that active contesters could
comment.

I have no objection to adding an assisted catagory, not that it interests me
for SS. If it gets more guys on making more QSOs, that's great. But I see no
point to adding new PREC for multi's and school stations.

In any event, I would hope in the future, items being considered by the CAC
would be posted for general reaction.

73, Ken, K6LA (Ken Six Los Angeles)
K6LA@GTEMAIL.NET