[CQ-Contest] CQWW Multiplier Station

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multiplier Station
From: aa8u@modempool.com (Bruce Lallathin)
Date: Tue Oct 26 16:26:34 1999
Well, sounds like you will be soliciting qso's by amateur means so it is
probably technically ok. But so is packet and self solititation there is
clearly prohibited. Having said that, if you have to ask if it is allowable and
ethical with all your experience and contesting skills, think how it will sound
to others. For what you may gain in q's on cw you will have a lot of raised
eyebrows for your troubles. Have fun wherever you go.
73,
Bruce
AA8U

In thinking of ways to maximize our score, I have considered