[CQ-Contest] CQWW MULTIPLIER STATION

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW MULTIPLIER STATION
From: k9huh@icss.net (Ted & Joyce Wilhelm)
Date: Tue Oct 26 18:25:29 1999
I think everybody is mising the point....If you are running the
spotting station at any big multi-multi the only place you should be is
on the band you are assigned and helping the run station as much as
possible finding multipliers on that band and mode....If you don't want
to follow this practice I sure wouldn't be over on the warc bands
bothering those guys as most are over there because they don't want to
be bothered by contest splatter. just my oppion...Best of 73's
Ted K9HUH