[CQ-Contest] S92CW Homepage available

Subject: [CQ-Contest] S92CW Homepage available
From: Markus.Hammelmann@debis.com (Markus Hammelmann)
Date: Fri Dec 10 15:52:50 1999
Dear fellow contesters,
I just put up a few information on my last small DXpedition to S9 on the
Web.
It is available at
                       http://www.qsl.net/dk5ax

One main important point for QSL'ing is that I changed my german call
DL5OBZ to DK5AX.
Another point is that there are two addresses for me around: One is the
callbook address and the other is my flat in Stuttgart, Germany. Both
addresses work for QSLs.
Please do NOT send QSLs to my US address.

It may take another 4 weeks until the QSLs will be printed. So please be
patient.....

Best 73 de Markus DK5AX / K2XS / C6AKM / S92CW