[CQ-Contest] re: 10 Meter Contest Rule Violations

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re: 10 Meter Contest Rule Violations
From: k8gt@flash.net (k8gt@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 17 04:30:07 1999
Guess it goes something like this.....

Stations aren't allowed to CQ in the 28.3-28.35 segment, and if they do,
(assuming adequate enforcement) they are DQ'd, and you lose the QSO from
your log.  In a perfect world, sigh!

The fact that there was less contest activity in that range than most of
the band seems to be achieving the desired result.  Zero tolerance is a
modern fiction. Viva la contest!

73, Gerry   K8GT