[CQ-Contest] What's BUSTED ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] What's BUSTED ?
From: aa4lr@radio.org (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Mon Mar 6 16:19:45 2000
On 3/6/00 4:00 PM, N1EU at n1eu@yahoo.com wrote:

>If busted spots go uncorrected, the unwilling
>participant ends up being the dx station at the other
>end greeted by 100 callers on frequency who think
>they're trying to work a new mult and he has to sit
>there and tell each one "worked before".

Why can't we just teach people to LISTEN more carefully before calling?
If you don't know what the DX callsign is on a packet spot, DO NOT CALL.

>Also a good reason for dx to give their callsign more
>often . . .

I'm no longer afraid to ask a DX station for his callsign, if he doesn't
sign at least once / QSO. ( This applies for S & P, not packet spots )

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales