[CQ-Contest] Re: IC756 PRO and other contesting rigs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: IC756 PRO and other contesting rigs
From: Jan.E.Holm@telia.se (Jan.E.Holm@telia.se)
Date: Fri Mar 10 08:37:41 2000

      Is there anyone that has measured a FT-1000 or D after the
      so called W8JI modification has been done? Maybe I have
      to do it myself, or?
      Did measure a TS-930 FT-1000D and a highly modified TR-7
      years ago but after I modified the 1000 I never did measure
      it again. At that time the 930 was better then the 1000 and
      that surprised the hell out of me, ofcourse it got explained
      later, the TR-7 did beat the crap out of the two jap radios
      however.
      It would just be interesting to measure the difference the mod
      did.

      73, Jim SM2EKM