[CQ-Contest] ARRL Logs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Logs
From: trey@kkn.net (Trey Garlough)
Date: Wed Mar 15 12:44:01 2000
> Received a robot confirmation from ARRL that they had received my DX Phone
> log. However, I have also received messages from my server that the contest
> log could not be delivered.

Messages sent to a contest log alias at arrl.org are saved in a couple
of different places.  This message was caused because there was an
issue with one of the ways that these files are saved; I fixed this
problem last night.  As long as you got the usual message acknowleging
receipt of your log, you are in good shape.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

| From: "Al Crespo" <nh7a@arrl.net>
| To: <DXPhone@arrl.org>
| Subject: NH7A SOABHP

Yes Al, your log was received and intact.

As always, N1ND will post a web page listing the logs HQ has on hand
when they begin work on this particular contest.

--Trey, N5KO