[CQ-Contest] VY1JA Tech Help Request.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] VY1JA Tech Help Request.
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay Terleski)
Date: Wed May 31 14:17:33 2000

OK, lets have some fun here.

I am looking for some others to share the cost of a RATPak 6 way antenna
switch, for Jay.

I will donate and equal share of all those who "contribute" divided
equally between us.
With shipping to Alaska, I estimate the cost to be $330.00.  If we can
get 10 guys to contribute then we all pay $33.00.

I will also show Jay a little trick to put a little heating element into
the RATPak so he may avoid icing and condensation. I will also throw in
a spare relay for a backup.

That way we will be certain to get our VY1 mult ........right Jay?

Jay, WX0B