[CQ-Contest] Re:SO2R

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re:SO2R
From: lw9euj@ciudad.com.ar (MARTIN MONSALVO LW9EUJ)
Date: Tue Jun 6 18:30:28 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <K3BU@aol.com>
To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re:SO2R

OP **********
> and HG1S type "clever" schemes of cheating. Lets do something about that,
and
> when done, then we can go and create zilions of categories to suit
everyone.

> ********This is easy to eliminate, packet clusters are available even if
you are in the middle of the north pole, so unify single op assisted and
single op, sos everybody is allowed to use the latest technology and no one
cheats. This is a way to really level the playing ground .
And for those who wonder at how the HG1S cheats promote exchange rule
changes for CQWW to avoid this.It's easy nowadays, just a little imagination
and will to do it

Martin, LW9EUJ