[CQ-Contest] Whats happening

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Whats happening
From: 107770.3462@compuserve.com (James P. Cassidy)
Date: Sun Feb 25 17:40:01 2001
f1PMeGu05801
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

I think K8CC and K3MM have the answer. Why can't the calling op delay his
callsign trigger enough to solve the problem.  I think in some cases the
button is pushed before the CQer is thru his call or K or test or whatever.
It should be apparent that if many are not responding to a whole call that
your doing it too fast.
And along K3MMs speed reduction I have seen more and more of the 40 wpm
guys who will waste 30 seconds  of time resending their call for repeated
requests.  Apparently they just cannot slow down a little so the guy can
copy. I'll bet a single call sent at a reduced speed would get the call
thru where 10 repeats at 40 won't

73 Jim