[CQ-Contest] March CQ arrives

Subject: [CQ-Contest] March CQ arrives
From: K4tmc@aol.com (K4tmc@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 21:42:01 2001
Front cover photo of W3ASK, CQ's Propagation Editor, showing us how he makes
those propagation predictions - using a crystal ball!  George has been doing
this for 50 years in CQ; more details inside.

Contest related items:
Go Surf the Grey and Dark Lines, Part II (where were the waves this past
weekend?)
Contesting column - A Categorical Assessment (operating categories and
pushing the envelope)

Other interesting items:
CQ Market Survey - HF Transceivers for 2001 (just in case you have not been
looking at the ads)
The CQ WAZ Awards Program
MFJ, A Little Bit of Everything (behind the scenes photos of the MFJ facility
and people, and the story of Mr. MFJ)
World Of Ideas column - The Keys are The Key!, Part II (nice color photos)
Washington Readout column - Getting Ham Radio Information from the Web, and
story on W8PAL, SK
How It Works column - A "Keep It Simple" Look at DSP
VHF Plus column - EME, Do It Now!
Magic In The Sky column - Cleaning Up Our Act
DX column - Stop and Listen!
Propagation column - 50th Anniversary! (cover story)

And more...

73 & High Rates,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC