[CQ-Contest] SR2Q -- Did it ever happen to you???

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SR2Q -- Did it ever happen to you???
From: slazar19@sgi.net (Spencer Lazar)
Date: Thu Mar 8 19:26:02 2001
Hello Bob,

I guess you never had the pleasure of working KH6IJ, he routinely
worked 2 & 3 stations at a time in a contest (cw). In sweepstakes
with a long exchange he would work two stations without either one
knowing.

I'm sure many on this reflector have their own story about him,
KH6IJ may be gone but never forgotten.

Spike W9XR