[CQ-Contest] The Value of Contesting in Everyday Life

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The Value of Contesting in Everyday Life
From: rgelber@compuserve.com (Richard L. Gelber)
Date: Fri Mar 9 00:29:40 2001
Mike: Your story did not wind up where I though it was going at the start.

Is not the "value of contesting" that you were able to understand your
colleague through the QRM and echo far better than ordinary mortals would
have been able to?  Haven't we all had the experience of having the other
party hang up a noisy cell phone connection that we would have put up with
without much complaint (or used to, when most cell phones were analog!
-)  )