[CQ-Contest] Thoughts on the 756PRO for contests

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thoughts on the 756PRO for contests
From: k0wa@swbell.net (Lee Buller)
Date: Fri Mar 9 17:13:47 2001

My local contest buddies and I are in a debate on the "contestability" of
the IC756PRO.  I wonder if anyone out there is using the IC756PRO on both
CW and SSB contests.  I've read the reviews at www.eham.com, but I still am
not convinced about how the PRO works on CW and SSB with the DSP filter
scheme.  What do contest users have to say?

You may want to respond to me directly because this might have already been
discussed on the reflector.  I could not find anything in the archives per
se' this topic.

Thanks
Lee - K0WA