[CQ-Contest] Casual contesters...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Casual contesters...
From: ei8ic@eircom.net (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Mon Mar 12 08:10:37 2001
It would be interesting to know too how the world's ham population is
changing; current totals, number of silent keys, number of newbies. Is there
a graph anywhere ?? Maybe you were just worked by a lot of newbies in what
is, after all a fairly easy contest to be involved with, as far as DX
entrants are involved.. (Just point and shoot at the big signals from a
fixed direction...) Lets hope the newbies ARE on the increase, otherwise we,
like the spark-gap, are history !

Tim, EI8IC