[CQ-Contest] Band-pass filters -- insertion loss

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Band-pass filters -- insertion loss
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Thu May 3 19:29:30 2001
Array Solutions BPF6 specifies <0.4 dB insertion loss in-band for each
of the six bands.

The specs are at:
    http://www.arraysolutions.com/Products/wx0bbpf6.htm

73,
  Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
          USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
     Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm