[CQ-Contest] Band-pass filters -- insertion loss

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Band-pass filters -- insertion loss
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Thu May 3 22:09:05 2001
i have not seen this big of loss using dunestar or array soloution bp
filters  BUT my big beef is that both can be FRIED by using the exciter
autotunner!! very annoying!   also keep in mind that the lengthof the coax
btwn the exciter, filter and smpl if used effects the the pwr out...swr i
gess.....
the tunner frying issue is a problem in multi setups with ops not always
remembering yhis tunner no no !!

de w7gg