[CQ-Contest] Speedy CWers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Speedy CWers
From: w4au@contesting.com (John Unger)
Date: Fri May 18 15:01:24 2001
Or maybe it would be even faster if PED could be set up to emulate TRLog...

73 - John, W4AU

From: Marijan Miletic" <Marijan@Miletic.net (Marijan Miletic)
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Topics past WRTC

OC Mauri, I4JMY wrote:

>Among the few parameters that are really possible to check there is accuracy.
>Penalties make very good sense and heavy penalties do punish who hasn't good
>hears and guess qsos .

Computer tehnolgy has made much greater leaps then amateur radio.  Everybody
operates with databases or DX Cluster these days.
Pile-up simulators also help.  Professional CW is dead so the operators are not
as good as they used to be but UBN is definitely down.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU