[CQ-Contest] estate help in Chicago

Subject: [CQ-Contest] estate help in Chicago
From: eric@k3na.org (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Mon May 21 18:36:02 2001
Hello --

    The father of a friend of mine from work died earlier this year.  He
and his father both were occasional hams and electronic
hobbyists.  The estate includes a large heap of parts, old meters in boxes,
and similar electrical knick-knacks from two generations
of tinkerers.  My friend is not a ham and asked me for help.

    Is there someone in the Chicago area who would be able to help sort
through the materials, sell the good stuff on e-Bay, etc?

    Apologies for the off-topic request, but I can't think of a more
trustworthy group to which to turn for assistance.  Thanks.

-- Eric K3NA

p.s.: Contact me directly off-list, please.

PGP fingerprint: F40B A402 795B 3F52 43B0  47B4 3576 BA88 3A34 5058