[CQ-Contest] T/S 2nd radio antenna restrictions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] T/S 2nd radio antenna restrictions
From: n4vhk@summitschool.com (Henry Heidtmann)
Date: Wed May 23 09:31:28 2001
I agree with Jimmy- I think the category was created for the typical ham
station. I think SO2R in this category just slams the door on another
entry opportunity into contesting.
Geez, guys, do we have to twist every rule intention to shut more guys
out of the competition?
If you've got 2 rigs and an SO2r setup, me thinks you're a SO- not T/S.

BTW, enjoyed seeing everyone at Dayton- Thanks to those that introduced
themselves at our fleamarket table-

Henry Heidtmann, N4VHK
W4WS Contest Crew
Winston-Salem, NC