Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Contest

Subject: Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Contest
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Tue May 29 09:03:17 2001
OK, so this is not your standard "contest concept", but it could be an
interesting operating event. If it was pitched to the QRP operators and
used miles/milliwatt I think it could have potential. Trouble is that there
would always be those who arranged their scheds ahead of time.

 >From: "Leigh S. Jones" <kr6x@kr6x.com>
 >To: <w7why@harborside.com>, "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
 >Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Contest
 >Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com
 >

 >I disagree.  This contest would not be fun.  While I appreciate
 >innovative ideas when they could potentially add to the contesting
 >arts, I nonetheless can recognize a bad idea when I hear it.

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net