[CQ-Contest] A bigger antenna project

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A bigger antenna project
From: ron.debry@uc.edu (Ron DeBry)
Date: Mon Jun 25 00:13:22 2001
Looking to build something bigger than what QST offered up this month?

Check out the cover of the current issue of Short Wave Magazine (I think
that's the name, I saw it on a newsstand the other day).

For those more interested in instant gratification than the fun of
searching for that magazine - a "spoiler" can be found below.
.
..
.
.
.

The cover photo shows the rotatable curtain array at Radio Canada (and yes,
Jeeves, it is VERY big).

Ron
K8KM