[CQ-Contest] SO2R radio stacking

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R radio stacking
From: miltj@dvec.org (Milt Jensen)
Date: Wed Jun 27 09:42:21 2001
Almost the same here.  I had bifocals made with the two bottom prescriptions
of the trifocals.  Works super for looking directly at the desk (keyboard)
and glancing upward at the monitor without moving the head.  However, when I
look across the room or out the window to something distant, that is a
different story.  Oh well!!!  Nothing is perfect.

Milt, N5IA