Fw: [CQ-Contest] SO2R radio stacking

Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] SO2R radio stacking
From: k7qq@juno.com (k7qq@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 00:33:45 2001

Seeing someones post about problems seeing the monitor with bifocals, I
want to relate what I did to help with that.  When I went to tri-focals
had
the same problem so I had a special pair of glasses made that was about
the
same as the narrow strip lens that was right for the monitor.  Works
great,
you can see the entire monitor without head movement.  Also works for the
radio at the same distance.

73 Jim KI7Y

Quack's
I've used Bi-focles (( coke bottles))  for several years and have had
problems with having to tilt my head to see the monitor.  3 Yrs ago I had
the Optican give a computer prescription and It really made a big
differance.  I don't even set down at the computer or rig anymore without
putting them on.  The next time you get your prescription for glasses
just say I also need a computer prescription.  IT WORKS FOR ME

K7QQ   Rex  aka: Quack      k7qq@arrl.net

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.