[CQ-Contest] Re: Topband: TOP BAND RECEIVING ANTENNAS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Topband: TOP BAND RECEIVING ANTENNAS
From: i4jmy@iol.it (i4jmy@iol.it)
Date: Tue Jan 8 09:07:56 2002

> The only problem is "Too many options".
>         In order to reciprocate such attention and support I must be a
ctive
> in 160 and 80 meters.
>
>         73
>
>         Oms PY5EG

Hi Oms,

I don't think there are finally so many options.
You don't need compromise antennas whose main feature is to develop a
null or antennas whose directivity is big but efficiency too low
compared with low signals.
Those solutions are excellent but better apply if there isn't room for
larger antennas and to me they doesn't look ideal at your latitude and
distance from continents.
Knowing who You are, I mean your targets, and where your location is, I
think arrays of stacked beverages heading Eu and Na are probably the
best solution you can try.

73,
Mauri I4JMY