[CQ-Contest] Re: [FOC] rumor confirmation

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [FOC] rumor confirmation
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Wed Jan 9 13:45:44 2002
I cant comment on whether the ARRL employees are "low productivity staff"
as a whole or not, but the few that I do know about are certainly
hard-working, conscientious people and they are surely underpaid.

With competition from the internet, ALL printed periodicals are under
intense pressure as advertising revenues fall.  It's only a matter of time
before the only thing we need paper for is to wipe our butts....and that
may be in jeopardy, too! hi!

73, Ty K3MM

SavageBR@aol.com
Sent by: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com