[CQ-Contest] Proposed QST changes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Proposed QST changes
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Wed Jan 9 15:29:33 2002
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 09:15:10PM -0000, K0HB H. Brakob wrote:

> [...]

This sounds to me like the decision has already been made.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops