[CQ-Contest] DID WE BUY SOME TIME?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DID WE BUY SOME TIME?
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Mon Jan 21 09:30:33 2002
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 09:24:42AM -0500, Doug Priest wrote:

 > Mats, LU9AY my webmaster, has posted a few articles at
 > http://www.frc-contest.org/articles.htm . Bill is right..if we write good
 > stories and provide photos to go along, the mags beg for good material.

My experience with trying to submit articles about contesting to QST in the
recent past is that they see a contesting article and automatically bounce
it to the NCJ editor.  I got some reply about contesting articles meeting
only a limited interest, and NCJ being a more appropriate forum.  This
was in the past couple of years.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops