[CQ-Contest] Contest Calendars

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Calendars
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: Tue Jan 22 13:00:04 2002
This timing of this issue is somewhat ironic in the
wake of all the hoopla re: ARRL removing contest line
scores from QST. ;-)

Riding Ward's coattails... all contest managers are
welcome to enter their contest's info into the online
www.eham.net calendar.  Just log in, go to the
calendar page and click "Add event".  There's no lead
time!

73 Mike N2MG
webmaster@eham.net

http://www.peoplepc.com