[CQ-Contest] NCJ circulation - Why decreasing?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ circulation - Why decreasing?
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Sun Jan 27 21:01:08 2002
At 01:39 AM 1/28/2002 +0000, K0HB wrote:

>I happen to subscribe [to NCJ], but have to admit some lapses.  Personally I
>think it's a bit overpriced for what it delivers.

I'm told that a couple of the last few issues of the NCJ were 40 pages instead
of 48 pages because there were not enough good articles submitted to choose
from.   If you know of a good writer, or are one...      As for circulation, I
think it's been pretty steady for the last 10 years, depending on how much it's
been promoted - last I heard there were around 2000 subscribers (about one in
three or one in four USA contesters).

                                        -- Tom

e-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444