[CQ-Contest] Choosing a contest QTH.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Choosing a contest QTH.
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 11:23:24 2002
In a message dated 1/28/02 7:08:13 AM Pacific Standard Time, f5vhn@yahoo.com
writes:

> How did you choose your contest site ?
>
>  Maybe my question was too open, as I got no response
>  first time around.

    You might want to post your question on TowerTalk - the tower and HF
antenna construction reflector. The chaps there are conversant in these kinds
of questions and have useful experience with terrain analysis software,
incoming and outgoing wave angles, and practical contest/DX participation.

    Send a message to towertalk-request@contesting.com with <subscribe> in
the message. Reply to the subscribe confirmation and you'll be all set. Let
me know if you have any problems.

    There are also archives at www.contesting.com.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC