[CQ-Contest] Choosing a contest QTH.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Choosing a contest QTH.
From: tavan@tibco.com (Rick Tavan)
Date: Mon Jan 28 09:55:55 2002
:-)

Good requirements, Bob. You would enjoy how I described the "three major
purposes" of NCCC in one of my editorials for our newsletter:

"· Win contests.
· Learn how people win contests.
· Talk about winning contests.
· Drink beer while talking about winning contests.
· Have fun contesting seriously even though we can?t all win all the time. And
lay off the beer while operating contests seriously. But remember, ?Field Day
isn?t a contest.?
· Have fun contesting less than seriously when time is limited, beer is
plentiful and NCCC is not mounting a club effort."

73,

/Rick N6XI