[CQ-Contest] NA SSB Sprint Reminder

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NA SSB Sprint Reminder
From: k4ma@nc.rr.com (k4ma)
Date: Tue Jan 29 06:54:51 2002
Try again with a Subject line

To all,

Just a reminder that the NA SSB Sprint is scheduled for Feb. 3 at 0000Z
(Saturday night
local time).

Rules are at:
http://www.ncjweb.com/index.php3?leftcol=contestmenu&rightcol=sprintrules1

Register your teams before the start of the contest by going to:
http://www.ncjweb.com/index.php3?leftcol=contestmenu&rightcol=teamreg&contes
t=ssbsprint

After the contest send your logs (preferrably in Cabrillo format) to:
ssbsprint@ncjweb.com

Good luck to everyone.

73,
Jim Stevens, K4MA - SSB Sprint Contest Manager
k4ma@nc.rr.com