[CQ-Contest] K1EA DVP boards sold.....quick

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K1EA DVP boards sold.....quick
From: aa8u@modempool.com (Bruce Lallathin)
Date: Wed Feb 13 20:24:17 2002
I just posted and received numerous replies to my offer to part with my DVP
cards. I appreciate the interest. It appears I have struck a bargain with
someone willing to exchange the sum of $200 for the pair. This was not the
highest offer, but represented the average offer of $100 per card. That is
the price I had in mind when I sent out the post.

This is some kind of a record for me, selling something at a fair price for
a change, and in record time. Guess I will have to resign from the "Buy
High Sell Low" club.

Oh, one person offered $250 for the pair.

TNX to all that expressed an interest.