[CQ-Contest] I watch with interest, but with great sadness

Subject: [CQ-Contest] I watch with interest, but with great sadness
From: jmax@attglobal.net (jmax@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 14:03:39 2002
Lou -

1.  There has been no proposal to eliminate DXCC.
2.  There has been no proposal to eliminate staff travel related
to DXCC.

Additionally, you should understand that the League is in
the middle of a major effort to upgrade DXCC software
at HQ.  Design continues on the so-called Logbook of
the World project.

Your two issues are non-issues.

73.  Jim, W6CF