[CQ-Contest] Nagging problem

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Nagging problem
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed Feb 20 10:17:44 2002
At 02:25 PM 2/20/02 -0000, GM3POI wrote:
>I see in a UK electronic component catalogue that serial 9,15,25,37 way D
>adaptors are available which have 1000pf ceramic bypass caps on each pin.
>They must be available in the US? check out www.rapidelectronics.co.uk

This is definitely the case.  Some can even be bought with a series
inductor in each lead as well.  They impose some speed limitations, but not
presumably anything that would affect a 2400 baud radio control connection
or CW keying.  I looked at using them to treat video cable problems as
well, but they won't work for this (too fast).

73, Pete N4ZR

Check out the World HF
Contest Station Database at
www.pvrc.org