[CQ-Contest] W/VEs spotting W/VEs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] W/VEs spotting W/VEs
From: w3cf@comcast.net (Doug Priest)
Date: Tue Feb 26 16:14:22 2002
Yeah, could be...but how do you explain an operator spotting on more than
one band a station he just spent 30 hours contesting from???

I doubt it is in the spirit of the rules to spot a W/VE knowing it will hit
the global cluster so everyone can find the W/VE station in the ARRL
contest. Its up to the rest of the world to spot us as we do them. The
offending party must disagree with me as he spotted the Multi station with
his own call on more than one band. We at K3NM found it repulsive.

73

Doug W3CF
                      @V26S for ARRL SSB