[CQ-Contest] FT1000MP band data

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FT1000MP band data
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Thu Feb 28 04:46:12 2002
Check with the RF Connection

http://www.therfc.com/dinconn.htm

He has the special Kenwood DIN plugs that are used for the transverter,
external receiver antenna, remote VFO, etc. As has been mentioned the
radio shack parts have the wrong pin spacing. His prices are very good
($1.50) and  when I talked to him on the phone he seemed to know which
plug I needed off the top of his head . He can probably tell you what if any
differences there are between the Kenwood and the Yaesu plugs.

73 de Mike, W4EF.........