[CQ-Contest] Assisted?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Assisted?
From: ns3t@arrl.net (Jamie Dupree)
Date: Wed Mar 6 15:03:15 2002
A question for all of us, since I have detected some rumblings about
certain people being spotted more than others etc in the last couple
of contests.

I was doing my normal S&P during the ARRL DX SSB and was asked
by some European DX stations if I had access to the internet -
in order to spot them.

I said no, since I actually don't have the net hooked up to my
ham radio computer...

But I felt it raised an interesting question - if that station is running
unassisted - is that possibly a rules violation in that category?
I assume I wasn't the first or the last person asked to do that.

Jamie NS3T