[CQ-Contest] Re: [FCG] Is copying an exchange important on

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [FCG] Is copying an exchange important on
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Wed Mar 6 13:59:42 2002
"the phone"?
Sender: owner-cq-contest@contesting.com

About a hundred years ago, I was young and wanted to learn
everything about contesting. I consumed QST magazines, poring
over contest results and articles by W4KFC and others (I still
have photocopies of those articles in notebooks somewhere).

The book that I learned a great deal from was The Contest
Cookbook. It had input from active comments on current techniques,
current hardware engineering tips, and all sorts of useful stuff
for someone getting started (or advancing through the pack)
in contesting.

The contesting World could use a new "Contest Cookbook"!

73,
  Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
          USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
     Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm