[CQ-Contest] Spotting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Spotting
From: slazar19@sgi.net (Spencer Lazar)
Date: Sat Mar 9 08:19:12 2002
I didn't turn the radio on till Paul was spotted offering "FREE BEER".
These sour grapers are not real contesters anyway.

If you want to be a real contester and not a wantabee, come up to
the hospitality suite in Dayton hosted by the "Sultans of Swig".
You haven't had a beer till you had one with Paul and the rest
of the usual suspects.

heh heh heh,
Spike W9XR

>At 10:49 PM 3/8/02 EST, you wrote:
>
>Sounds like sour grapes a little bit! I wasn't asked to spot ZF2MM, by
ZF2MM, DURING the contest.  I heard him on. I spotted him. Am I bad guy for
doing this?????  NOT!