[CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back
From: maposte@hotmail.com (Fred NA2U)
Date: Sat Mar 9 16:51:07 2002
A similar situation on 15m.  I was involved in one where the DX was actually
listening up out of the band!  I wasn't paying close enough attention but
geez I had a lot of company up there.  In any case, better from the OO than
the FCC.  I'm still watching my mailbox, though......

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."

p.s.  It's no accident that I don't use two radios for contesting!