[CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The OO Strikes Back
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Sat Mar 9 13:14:18 2002
There was a S51 station on two afternoons running on a very clear
frequency at about 14348.5.  I was tempted to call him since I had
worked everyone else I could hear calling CQ and I couldn't hear well
enough to CQ myself, but an OO report from an earlier contest when I
called an EA station at about that frequency taught me not to even make
a quick call.  I guess it may not be of as much concern to the DX
stations, but they no doubt lure a lot of US stations into violations
toward the upper end of 20 and possibly 15.

73,

John, K4BAI.