[CQ-Contest] OO Notices

Subject: [CQ-Contest] OO Notices
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Mon Mar 11 17:25:02 2002
Larry Johnson wrote:

> Several weeks later, I received a violation notice ("Reply in >Duplicate
> Within 10 Days!") from the FCC - I believe it was from >the Spokane, WA
> monitoring station. They noted that the band edge >was 21.025 MHz for
> Advanced Class licensees, and I had been >observed operating on 21.02476 MHz.
> Of course, I replied >immediately, and never heard anything further.

Hi Larry

I got one for operating closer to the band edge than that.  On
40, before I got the extra, I was chasing an EA station and got a
pink slip from the FCC for operating on 7024.75 MHZ.  I was 25
cycles into the extra band.  I didn't argue, just told them I was
sorry and that's the last I heard about it.  73
Tom W7WHY